Re: Zone keep-out for component footprint modules

Le 22/08/2012 19:54, Simon Schubert a écrit :

On 08/22/2012 05:59 PM, jean-pierre charras wrote:
Le 22/08/2012 17:22, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 04:46:59PM +0200, Simon Schubert wrote:
How do you think this could be implemented?  I'll happily implement it
if we can agree on a spec.

There is work in progress for this as board level zone (no idea on the
completion status).

It is now finished. Just needs to be used.

You mean zone cutouts?  I know that exists, but it is bothersome to move
the zone cutout every time you move a component that requires a cutout.
Or are you talking about something else?

I am talking about the new zone keepout, not zone cutout.

Nothing at the module level AFAIK

That's what I am interested in - define a cutout in the module.

cheers
   simon

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS