Re: Winbuilder Nanometer support

On 10/11/2012 3:38 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

I think it's a pretty good idea.  You might want to see what the Ubuntu
PPA folks are using just so we're all on the same page.

Thats a good point.

But I would guess they are using our defaults in the CMakeList.txt file for this decision.

If its good enough for Windows, it should be good enough for the default build.

I'd say we should toggle the default in CMakeList.txt any time now.  This would basically
mean that Brian has nothing to do then.

Sounds good to me if no one else has any objections.

  There may be a
few corner cases like print and plot scaling where things are not quite
100%.  It also might be a good idea to get the nanometre stuff fixed
before we unleash the new board and footprint library file formats.  I'm
sure there will be some grumbling because board file unit changes will
create a large diff when they didn't make any changes to the board but
that is to be expected.  No good deed goes unpunished.