Re: Winbuilder Nanometer support

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 04:00:29PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Scripting support is disabled by default.  I haven't had a chance to
> use it yet but it seems like there are quite a few folks out there
> who are using it.  Maybe some of them will weigh in as to whether or
> not scripting is ready for initial user testing.  I am reluctant to

Scripting has the potential of crashing pcbnew (until everything is
delegated with checks - i.e. probably not in the near future), but it's substantially
working (also the batch plot feature is actually done with it).

Anyway it's pretty invisible if you don't actively use it; I don't think
that only compiling scripting it would break something.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl