Re: Winbuilder Nanometer support

11.10.2012 18:31, Dick Hollenbeck kirjoitti:

(My only suspicion is with respect to grabbing zone borders with the mouse pointer.  I
have felt for some time that the hit testing there should use pixels to measure acceptable
distance, not IU which are subject to variances on zoom factor.

There is a general bunch of hit testing problems all around, including Eeschema. Maybe also "copy block" breaking has something to do with it. I've been using nm build so long that I didn't even think the problem may come from it. There just have been a bit more serious work going on lately and the problems surfaced.

Switching for the nm build would make sense. It says "testing" on the wrapping anyway...

-Vesa