Too many slices of pi.

This bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1066194

is both comical and embarrassing. I'm willing to reduce our slices pi to two (the one in boost/polygon/polygon_set_data.hpp is defined as part of an inline function so it has to stay). If there are no objections, I suggest we either use the definition of M_PI in math.h if it's defined on a given platform and add the definition of M_PI in config.h it if it is not. If we need more precision than definition of M_PI in math.h (on MinGW: #define M_PI 3.14159265358979323846), then I suggest we define our own high precision value of pi (let's say #define KICAD_PI SOME_RIDICULOUSLY_PRECISE_VERSION_OF_PI_LIKE_BOOST) and use it everywhere. Please let me know what you think and I will make the changes.

Regards,