Re: Winbuilder Nanometer support

I spent a while today wrestling bzr.  I'm testing the build locally,
because you only get a few builds a day remotely, and I've got some bzr
performance issues.  Wrestling those found a bzr bug, and on and on the yak
got shaved today.

I'll see if I can get this out tomorrow.

After I get this out, I want to take a look at the current PPA, fix some
wrong assumptions I copied in from the existing Debian package, and then
see if I can become the new maintainer, to get nice packages upstream
before big OS releases.

Adam Wolf
On Oct 19, 2012 12:59 PM, "Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo" <miguelangel@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Exactly, if possible all must go, but that will generate pcbnew.so
> installed to python directories, may be that's better to build as a
> separate package?
>
> That's for use from python (without all the kicad suite installed).
>
> (import pcbnew ....)
>

> There is one flag to enable "python inside pcbnew" other for "pcbnew
> inside python" (candidate to be in a separate package), and then another to
> enable the wxpython support (for better ui integration from pcbnew).
>
> Sorry for the vague explanation, I'm just having to leave for some
> minutes, but will be back in 15-20min again.
>

> 2012/10/19 Adam Wolf <adamwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Thanks Miguel! That helps a lot.  We also want to turn on all three
>> scripting options offered in the CMakeList in this build, right?
>>
>> Adam Wolf
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo <
>> miguelangel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Great!!! :), please Adam let me know if you need any kind of information
>>> of help.
>>> no big special care needed, just adds dependencies to:
>>>
>>> 1) wxPython-devel
>>> 2) Python-devel (tested with 2.6 and 2.7)