Re: Scripting build on Windows

Thanks for your effort Brian,

    Not sure if it's possible to remove the Cairo dependency in wxPython
may be it's worth trying.

   In the other hand, I had some usage planned for Cairo (like SVG
rendering, which could be *cool* when we wanted to build web services based
in pcbnew libraries or similar, for example).

  What do you think? :)

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es