Re: adamwolf-kicad-scripting-testing-daily ppa - import pcbnew not working

I wonder if you somehow still had a copy of pcbnew.py laying around
when you did the testing. I noticed it is not in the list of installed
files for the package and putting a copy in same dir as the pcbnew
executable seemed to help with loading the module inside of pcbnew.