Re: New VRML component models

>________________________________

Hi Edwin,

 Except for bash and PHP, I haven't done much scripting at all in the past 10 years and I'm much more comfortable using C++ for a number of reasons.  In the future as the tools mature, I imagine I can go back and expose them to Python and this would allow other people to script the tools to create their own components. Thanks for the suggestion, it would be a good idea to put in Python bindings once I have developed a few more tools.

- Cirilo