Re: adamwolf-kicad-scripting-testing-daily ppa - import pcbnew not working

Hi folks,

I've updated the packages in my scripting PPA.  The pcbnew.py file is now
included in the package, and there's a dependency on a python-wxgtk2.8
package as well.

Do we want to include the example scripts in the Linux builds?

Instructions for switching to it (and back, if it doesn't work) are in my
October 25th email.  Let me know if you try it, and if it succeeds or fails.

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC