Re: Idea for getting funds for KiCad,

To me, it sounds good, but probably I'm pretty naïve on these subjects.

In case this idea is supported, let me throw some cards on the table as
well: same thing for component suppliers. One button BOM -> component
order, with real time prices. Hardest part, I believe, would be associating
schematic components and supplier part numbers.

Regards,

Tomé

--
Tomé Veríssimo