Re: EAGLE_PLUGIN::FootprintLoad()

I posted in respect of your time.  I hate wasting people's time, especially
when it's as valuable as yours.

It'll be less than 3 hrs work for me, then I will be back on fp-lib-table.

Been travelling, then was out sick 2 days with a bug.  Ergo Kicad-dev time
is scarce for me also.

Still cannot find the underscore on my new android phone.