Re: PPA version details

I'm not certain that my PPA currently works--as far as I can tell, it has
the wrong date.  I've tinkered around trying to solve this a few times in
the past, and finally tracked it down to a missing build-dependency of bzr.
 They're installed on my local machine, of course, but not on the remote
launchpad build servers (unless you declare them.)

I added them to my packaging repo and pushed it today, so in the next day
or os the PPA will pick it up.

General request to everyone:  In the next few weeks, I'm cleaning up the
PPA packaging code to be in line with Debian/Ubuntu policy.  If you know of
something you want tweaked with the PPA, now's a great time to ask.

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC