Re: PPA version details

On 01/03/2013 10:00 AM, Adam Wolf wrote:
> Dick/Wayne/Devs,
>
> Would you be interested in me setting up a continuous integration tool like Jenkins to
> generate nightly builds for Windows/OS X?

I think this would be a tremendous benefit to Windows users.

And it would alleviate a lot of questions about where do I get a new version?

I would be happy to refer ALL windows users there, all the time, any time.

You might find that packaging is a missing link to the user experience.  But in theory
CPack could come to the rescue, since it is already setup in the CMake files.