Re: PPA version details

I do not know if anyone else is doing this.  If they are, I have no real
interest in doing this.  If I *do* do this, I will certainly use Brian's
script, and will push upstream any modifications I need to use to make this
automated.  I don't want to create more confusion with the builds--just
provide a way for folks to get up-to-date dev builds without having to
setup the whole toolchain.  I find this very useful for verification
purposes before making patches to new projects--I setup the toolchain,
build a new executable, and make sure the behavior is the same in the
nightly provided by the project.  We have this for Debian/Ubuntu right now,
but if it doesn't exist for the other platforms, I'm willing to put it on
my "few hours a week" Kicad list, because Jenkins/automated builds is
something I have some experience with.

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC