Re: PPA version details

Hi Adam,

Well done for enquiring about this! There is a website offering snapshot
builds of KiCad: http://tuturutu.tode.cz/ so perhaps that is all we need to
supply "daily" snapshots on Windows. I can't remember who's website it is,
but it's been up for a long time.

I intend to do a portable download for KiCad-Winbuilder soon which will
include cmake and bazaar and therefore have no external dependencies to
build KiCad.

This will all change when building with scripting support on Windows
though. I'm not sure what we're going to do there, but that's for another
day...

Best Regards, Brian.