Re: KiCad-Winbuilder changes

Hi Cirilo,

KiCad-Winbuilder honours KiCad's build system, and at the moment that
doesn't include a working method to compile python support into PCBNEW yet.
I will work on that in the near future, I expect other people are putting
effort into that too. Once the KiCad build system can support building a
python-enabled KiCad, KiCad-Winbuilder can be used to easily build it using
a portable version of python.

Hopefully it won't take too long before we can have a Windows version that
includes python! :D

Best Regards, Brian.