[Bug] WRL import broken

Hi

In 2010 , FreeCAD forum ( http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/free-cad/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=592&start=0&hilit=kicad ) discussed the interaction KiCAD and FreeCAD, if you look at the screenshots ( http://www.4shared.com/photo/5gphH4Tb/kicad_freecad4.html ), you can see that with the help of the external program to create the model board with all components.

Then wrl-export was added to KiCAD, it worked okay sometimes, but not always, then the things got worse: in fact I could export only the board, not anything else. And now... I can't even export the board.

Is this my bad or wrl-export is broken??

System : x86_64
Linux: Ubuntu 12.04
Build 10.01.2012 bzr 3898 GOST -testing (python scripting ON)

Valber