Re: Python scripting cmake build macros.

Where is it included exactly?, after pulling head now it fails on MacOS:

Linking CXX shared module _pcbnew.so
ld: library not found for -lrt

can we add an "if NOT WIN32 AND NOT APPLE" for the -lrt inclusion ?

Greetings! :-)

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752