Re: Data encapsulation in class_track

Hehe, no problem, It would be great to find a way of fixing that dependency problems automatically,
they keep me head-scratching with problems like this from time to time.

I will pull head again, and include the "const" fix that makes clang compiler happier.

Thanks for your time too Dick, and Heikki, thanks for your patch, this work it's something the normal
users won't see but it's something that all developers enjoy and that will make the work of adding
new features into KiCad easier.

Sincerely,
Mike

Miguel Angel Ajo