Re: kicad scripting autobuilder failure

LOL - I can only hope that I don't recite cmake lines or KiCad code on the
day! ;)

Thanks for that fix Dick.

However, there is a new problem with parallel builds (I use -j6) on MinGW
(at least using mingw32-make) with new builds when generating
specctra_lexer.h. I'll start a new topic with what is generated attached.

Best Regards, Brian.