Re: Parallel build errors on Windows using mingw32-make

This particular problem has only happened on windows.  Without first
duplicating the problem, trying to fix it will be a shot in the dark. To
dupliicate it may require about 8 cpu cores and ming-make on windows.
Going after this on linux misunderstands this problem I think.

I am glad Brian started a new thread for it, it is very specific.