Re: Github public library repository.

If there is no current maintainer for the libraries I think I can do it.
Just let me get used again to kicad, I received a Raspberry Pi yesterday
and was thinking in build some extra adds.

I imagine we can use the RaspberryPi boom to give to the libraries more
visibility, maybe starting with actually doing some raspberry and arduino
guided libraries and publish them.

I will review the current state of libraries out there tonight and maybe
create the team in github too to start with something.

Bye.