OT: User's mail list

I am new to Kicad, but a long time Unix user.

I have subscribed here to follow the development and
prefer working with experimental builds and am capable
of making useful bug reports if appropriate, maybe
even a patch or two.

Since I am new to Kicad I do have user level questions.

Thus my real question for now:

Does a user mail list exist other the one on Yahoo?.
Maybe someone has set up a gateway that strips away
any vermin found there?  I don't want anything to do
with Yahoo, and really don't want a Yahoo account.

Follow ups