Re: HPGL

Hello Dick,
I found a document online :
http://www.hpmuseum.net/document.php?catfile=213

As I read it, angles should be allowed to -360.. +360 at least.
But I could be wrong...

Hope this helps a bit..
Happy weekend,
Edwin van den Oetelaar

quote :

Purpose
To outline any wedge. Use EW to draw sections of pie charts.
Syntax
EW radius,start_angle,sweep_angle,[,chord_angle][;]
Parameter Functional Range Parameter Default
radius current units device-dependent no default
(at least –223 to 223 – 1)
start_angle clamped real –32 768 to 32 767 no default
         (modulo 360)
sweep_angle clamped real –360° to +360° no defaultchord_angle*
*
Format clamped real 0.0° to 360° device-dependent
            (usually 5°)
If you have used the “CT1” instruction, the chord_angle is interpreted
as a deviation dis-
tance in current units; see the CT instruction on page 133.