Re: Targeting MSVCR90.DLL c runtime with MinGW

I know that Brian will go faster than me at this (I even didn't know what an spec file was, and I've
been cross-compiling gccs for a decade now…),

But I still want to row as I can on this boat :-),

Dick, where did you put the patch? , I will try to build it from an standard 32bit Debian
and see where do we get.

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752