Re: Module editor crash on Windows help.

Hi Wayne,

I just tried this in a fresh Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit virtual machine, and
do not see the crash you described.

I am using this release:
http://kicad.tuturutu.cz/windows/kicad-20130202-r3927-windows.zip

The about screen says "Build: (2013-02-01 BZR 3827)-testing". However it
also says "on 32 Bits Windows" below that, while I am definitely running a
64 bit install of Windows, which seems odd to me.

When I clicked the save button to save the new module into a new library, I
did not experience a crash.

However for some reason my kicad/share folder appears empty when I open it
in windows explorer, but inside of Pcbnew I can clearly see the modules
subdirectory and the foo.mod file I just created. Any idea what's up with
that?!?! The "disappearing files" have little brown padlock icons next to
them inside Pcbnew (see screenshot).

Thanks,
Matthew