Re: Module editor crash on Windows help.

Hey Matthew,

Thanks for the input. I figured it might be on my end. I'm running a 32 MinGW build of KiCad on 64-bit windows 7 (both home premium and professional). I've been building wxWidgets as individual DLLs instead of static libraries so maybe that has something to do with it. It's not terribly disruptive since this is not my normal work pattern. I just happen to stumble across it and I wanted to be sure that it didn't effect anyone else.

Regards,

Wayne