Re: KiCad in the news.

KiCad was also mentioned in the latest issue of Make: Magazine, in their
"Software for Makers" article:

"If you want a truly open source CAD program for laying out printed circuit
boards, KiCad may be your answer. It comes close to providing the workflow
and functionality of closed-source tools like EAGLE, but without the
restrictions and cost. You may invest a little more in the learning-curve,
but that could easily change in the near future."

-Matthew Beckler