SWEET: multisheet schematic concerns

I'm not totally agree with one schematic holds all sheets, because it
will make more difficult modularize and reuse pieces of circuits
across in different projects. On the other hand makes the project less
messy.

But someone can come up with a way that make both possible, like an
sheet importer sort of thing, what's concerns me is that makes the
whole process less intuitive for new users, especially if its not well
documented.

i'm not yet fluent in english, and i think that i'm really far from
that, and i'm a newbie so be gentle with me ok.

By the way i will be glad if someone redirect me to the main SWEET
discussion page,

i'm have a little bit of trouble in find my way through the mailing list.

EDIT:

I frist post this on the launch pad KiCad EDA Software Suite Answers
but then realized what hell i'm doing, by the time to found my way i
have this idea but frist Let me see if i got this straight if the
s-expressions are used to describe the schematic sheets as well as the
part, it will be pretty neat having pieces of circuits as a single
boxed look part that will automatically add an sheet to the schematic.
this will give us an like snippets like feature.

That maybe we can get embedded some code just to dynamically change
the components values, i.e. if i had an active second order filter
'part' i will need only to set its value to the cut-off frequency and
the sheet will generate the proper components value for each of
instantiated part in my 'top level sheet' (this sheet level concept
can be abstracted).

Of course this feature will be part of the script module, that i
really looking forward to it because script is essential at least in
my work (by the way we use Altium Designer there).

--
Felipe

Follow ups