Re: SWEET: multisheet schematic concerns

Long time listener, first time writer.

One sheet per file makes the most sense to me, as well.  The way the
project management is done right now is a little big awkward, IMO.  KiCAD
seems to want to generate project files and stuff when I don't want them.
 I am also an Altium Designer user, and I find it's project management
functionality to be pretty sensible, for the most part.

-R

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo <
miguelangel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Agree about that it's important to let the multi-sheets be split across
> many files.
>
> And I like the functionality you're proposing related to schematics +
> scripting. It's awesome and innovative in fact.
>
> Miguel Angel Ajo
> http://www.nbee.es
> +34911407752
> skype: ajoajoajo
>
> On 21/02/2013, at 15:06, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Exactly.

"Please excuse the crudity of this model.  I didn't have time to build it
to scale or paint it."
   -Doctor Emmett Brown
*    Back to the Future*
*