Re: SWEET: multisheet schematic concerns

Hi Wayne, sorry for reopening this thread,  I think (may be I'm wrong) I
wasn't here
at the moment that thread happened, and I couldn't expose my opinion.

    I understand the copy&paste functionality from/to clipboard, although
extremely useful
and something that kicad will benefit from, yet doesn't seem like a natural
way to maintain designs
modules in a [D]VCS environment for me.

    Anyway, if we (I) have more time in the future, and I can help on doing
a file format definition review, I'd like to think about the workflow this
format would (or wouldn't)
impose. I don't have the time or strength right now.

   Sincerely,
Mike.

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo