Mac OSX build, with scripting, codename "wife"

Hi,

I've been working on the release of Kicad with scripting for MacOSX, also tried to package it all together with
all kicad libs, and the templates.

It's supposed to be a i386 + x64 binary build, with scripting support.

kicad-scripting-osx-latest.zip

It has all the new kicad templates system and libraries inside kicad.app, and it's supposed to be accessible from all the other apps.

I'm not sure if it will only work in 10.8, or may be 10.5-10.8, (it has a dependency to system's python2.7).

If there is any adventurous out there, please try, and tell me how does it work (or doesn't).

PS:

   The codename for the release is "wife", as my wife has been taking care all saturday of our little "Margarita", so she's a time donor to kicad now too ;)

My build & packaging script is temporarily here, for just in case anyone wants to compile himself..
https://github.com/mangelajo/KicadOSXBuilder

Cheers!! ;)

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es