Re: Mac OSX build, with scripting, codename "wife"

Hi Miguel,

Downloading as we speak. On the github page you call it a universal OSX binary, but that would mean it supports both PowerPC and Intel based MACS, whereas is this email announcement you call it i386 +x64 build.

I'm looking forward in compiling it myself, just to see if your solution is "portable".

Thanks also to your wife ;-)

/Martijn