Re: Mac OSX build, with scripting, codename "wife"

Congratulations Miguel!

I just completed a build on a pristine Macbook Air.

Some (minor) comments:
You need "wget", "bzr" and "swig". I installed all of these with homebrew without any problems. And you need cmake (not from homebrew, but cmake has native OSX version).

Other prerequisites:
XCode and Xcode command line tools (obviously), which you can get from Apple.

Then be patient and just watch the screens scroll by, but the result is really nice :-)
The entire directory needs about 2.5GB, The zipped Kicad is almost 100 MB, which is around 350MB unpacked.

Um abraço,
Martijn