Re: Scripting on Windows Fix

On 11 March 2013 08:12, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I will commit something in a few minutes.
> >
> > Brian if you can test that please, then you are da man.
>
> Its very late here, it was rushed, but I checked in something that might
> help.
>
> in rev 3994.

Thanks Dick and Miguel!

I will have to check that tonight Dick, but thanks for the explanation and
quick turn-around. Hopefully this'll fix things up in KiCad and then it's
just external issues to deal with in order to build the scripting support
into KiCad in an easier fashion. At the moment it's still a bit manual.

Thanks for both of your time.

Brian.