Re: Scripting on Windows Fix

On 11 March 2013 08:12, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I will commit something in a few minutes.
> >
> > Brian if you can test that please, then you are da man.
>
> Its very late here, it was rushed, but I checked in something that might
> help.
>
> in rev 3994.

Hi Dick,

rev 3994 still crashes at the same place - Py_DECREF( arglist ) Line 177 in
pcbnew_footprint_wizards.cpp rev 3994.

I will look into it and see what's up - in principle the rev changes look
entirely sane (and really neat!). I'll get to look at it real soon, but not
tonight unfortunately. I'll carry on with gdb and read some more about the
GIL to see what's up.

Thanks for your quick turn-around.

Brian.