Re: Scripting on Windows Fix

Hmm, I recompiled several times (without the WXPYTHON option) , not getting the footprint wizard, and then I realized that somebody changed this ifdef:

#ifdef KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON
    m_mainToolBar->AddTool( ID_MODEDIT_NEW_MODULE_FROM_WIZARD, wxEmptyString,
                            KiBitmap( module_wizard_xpm ),
                            _( "New module from footprint wizard" ) );
#endif

in tool_modedit.cpp

it only needs to be KICAD_SCRIPTING, there is no WXPYTHON dependency in the footprint wizard :-),
when I made that I wanted to be scripting language agnostic, we can even write C++ wizards with current
implementation just subclassing the FootprintWizard class  (class_footprint_wizard.h/cpp) :)

I'm going to change it, and make the test :-)

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo