Re: Locale fix in KiCAD is not working (breaks my build)

Le 15/03/2013 12:57, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo a écrit :
Jean Pierre,
    It sounds like what I need, without adding dependencies on 2.9 or 3.0 (as Edwin was pointing me privately).

    Anyway, that cannot be a problem with threading? or it just sets locale "locally" and not App wide?

Thanks a lot for the help,
I am thinking it is app wide.
However the switch is only made during a very short time.
And it is mandatory to read files with fp numbers.

However if you want to convert "by hand" the fp number,
 value.Replace(",",".");
should be
 value.Replace( wxT(","), wxT(".") );
(Assuming there is no other separator used by some other languages).

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo