Re: Locale fix in KiCAD is not working (breaks my build)

I'm doing it with pleasure, there's nothing better than reading standardized code when
you get used to an style.

One question: I'm uncrustifying, and diff-checking my .cpps/.hs, as for sure I'd forget many things manually.

It seems that it's adding spaces to align variable declarations in blocks

int PYTHON_FOOTPRINT_WIZARD::GetNumParameterPages()
{
    int         ret = 0;
    PyLOCK      lock;

    // Time to call the callback
    PyObject*   result = CallMethod( "GetNumParameterPages", NULL );

Is this acceptable or enforced by our current policy?

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo