Re: Script access to pcb plot

Ok, the plotter will GetLayerColor from the board object, which makes sense,
but then why does the plotting options has a SetColor, does it work
for dxf? :)

Would it make sense to have a "DEFAULT" color, and int that case the plotter
asks for the board->GetLayerColor() and otherwise use the color in the
color set in the plotting options ?

I could get the same changing the board plotting colors, but may be that's not
desired in some situations.

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752