Re: Specctra exporter fails to find board edge???

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 07:49:38AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Remove all holes from edge.cuts, exporter does not support holes in that
> layer, add them back after routing.

With 'hole' I mean a milled hole (a board subpolygon), not a hole like
in pad hole. It would be a pretty big limitation not handling milled
void in the board.

A workaround could be defining that as a keepout.

Luckily I don't need to use SPECCTRA, it was just to test it...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl