Re: [kicad-users] Re: macros in Pcbnew

On 3/29/2013 3:05 PM, Milind Gupta wrote:
Would love it if the scripting language is Lua running on LuaJIT, any
plans for that?

Not unless someone steps forward to do it. The Python scripting is generated using SWIG. If Lua is supported by SWIG than it shouldn't be that difficult for someone who interesting in supporting Lua in KiCad to get it working. If SWIG doesn't support Lua, then the task becomes considerably more complex.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:11 AM, ashieru <ashieru@xxxxxxxxx