Re: patch: pcbnew, don't show anchors of hidden invisible text

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 01:54:27PM +0300, Sergey Borshch wrote:
> TEXTE_MODULE::Draw() has some more code which is executed, but
> result is not used if text hidden (position, size and width
> calculation). I think pcbnew performance can be increased a little
> by moving all those calculation after conditions too.

Well, I don't think the performance would skyrocket but I agree that
anchors of hidden text should be hidden too...

Actually, I wonder what's the reason to show text anchors in the first
place, however, since text is easily selectable anyway (I keep them
hidden all the time)...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl