Re: I am not dyslexic but need help

Hi Dick,

Perhaps you already tried, but you have HTML formatting switched off, right?
HTML setting in Thunderbird are notorious for missing spaces.

You can set the default via
Tools->Account Settings, Select account

Inside the Composition and addressing tab there is a checkbox for setting HTML as the default (which you probably don't want).

This solved it for me.

Regards,
Martijn