Re: I am not dyslexic but need help

On 4/11/2013 3:40 AM, Martijn Kuipers wrote:
> Hi Dick,
>
> Perhaps you already tried, but you have HTML formatting switched off, right?
> HTML setting in Thunderbird are notorious for missing spaces.

Interesting.  Maybe that's why I've never seen this issue.  I always set
up Thunderbird to compose messages in plain text.  When I want to
compose an HTML message, I just hold the shift key and click the
appropriate button (Write, Reply, etc.) and Thunderbird will switch to
HTML mode.  This trick works the opposite way as well.