Re: PROPOSAL. Pcbnew anf GerbView layer names - can we improve them?

Here I am uniquely talking about UI layer names, names that appear in
he various Kicad GUIs. Names used in the code do not really interest
me, here.

As originally discussed with Dick, here we are talking about replacing
stuff like "Front" with "Top" and stuff like that.

Regards
Fabrizio