m_colorsSettings in BOARD

I'm fixing #1167884 (pretty trivial) and I noticed a curious thing:

BOARD has it's own m_colorsSettings, with accessors and simply
initialized with a pointer to the global g_colorsSettings. After that
it's never changed.

Other stuff in pcbnew instead goes directly to the g_colorsSettings.

What is the meaning for the BOARD member? If there are plan to (for
example) giving customized colors to the module editor/viewer then they
should get their own m_colorsSettings member (then in the future it
would point maybe somewhere else).

Otherwise if colors in pcbnew are truly global, I think that the BOARD
member is only confusing the code.

What do you think of that?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio