Re: Plan for user layer names

Hello,
I'd like to contribiute to this discussion with:
1) A quick mock up of what it might be better (and more compact). See
attachment.
2) A very friendly comment that maybe we should attempt to strive for
great usability and maybe, despite being compact and cute, "F.Cu" is
not as meaningful as "Top Copper". Same thing for an underscore
instead of a blank space of for a "Front" instead of "Top".
3) A comment: GUI margins are not so optimised and maybe some pixels
could be saved here and there. Not so important because in 1/2 year
monitors will have massive number of pixels.
4) A comment: I have no idea what is best to do with internal layer names.

I remain available for tuning the mockup via further comments.

Cheers
Fabrizio