Re: CMake doesn't find the right PythonLibs on recent Ubuntus, workaround included

When doing Python a-mingw-us, and also looking at what the python package maintainers are
doing for modern linux, I came away disappointed, both with python raw, and python on
linux as far as packaging is concerned and where they park libraries.

The problem with linux is that nobody wants to commit to a particular version of python.
Too many whiners holding back the evolution to a modern python.  So you have to install
about 3 versions of python to make everyone happy, and each comes with their own library
storage strategy.

The problem on Windows is choice of directory names, and much of those choices came from
..... who the hell knows.  Case sensitive names, yuck.

I walked away thinking that python needs to be tamed, not obeyed.  The whole packaging
arrangement does not have my respect in any case.